Monday, March 3, 2008

Multi-Task Knitting......

This is a baby blanket I am making for a friend who is due this week... I made up the pattern, let's hope I don't screw it up!! ;-) an elongated basket weave.


Here is the other project that I am working on....the Eileen Tote by Kate Jackson Knits....LOVE the colorwork .
A close up of the colorwork....it is so rich.....it is for an auction next month....but I may keep it for myself...





Look inside to see the wonderful colors,
This is the bottom of the Tote.....And......this is the AWESOME metal bucket that "hides" the Eileen Tote while under construction.... found it at Tuesday Morning......one of my favorite stores.





1 comment:

Kate Jackson said...

Hey Amy-
I love the metal bucket! Perfect for hiding messes- I mean "storing yarn". What yarn are you using on the baby blanket?