Friday, September 5, 2008

Where have I been?

Well, certainly not coming up with creative blog notes and fun knitting projects with pictures. My laptop died and I am chained to the childrens computer that is a beast....how do I hook up the camera to pictures??? duh,.....must wait till educated 12 and 14 year olds come home from higher studies to help "brain blocked/college graduate" parent. Sometimes they get more frustrated with me than their own homework.....time to learn for myself. They are still helping me with my cell phone....eeek.
I need to find the mojo to get me back into finishing a sweater I started shortly after I moved from Ohio....and the ugg boots, three pairs of socks, slippers, gloves, summer sweater, lucy bag, and the infamous dish rags......
For all who stumble across my blog....give me some inspiration to get off my #** and do something to get out of the funk of laziness......
thanxs..... :-)

No comments: